Are you frustrated and confused about your Medicare options? Do you just need some true Medicare help?
That’s why we created TrueMedicareHelp.com
- True because we will help you understand the important aspects of Medicare and decision points that can effect your coverage going forward.
- True because we will use honest and unbiased objectivity to help you choose a plan based on YOUR needs.
- True because we are available to you before, during, and after your enrollment.
- True because we don’t dangle all the “extra benefits” before we actually know how they will affect your specific situation.
- True because we never charge a fee for our assistance.
- True because we always put our name on it. You always know the person you are dealing with – Marc Manor!
- And finally, True because we are not going to relentlessly chase you down if you call or provide your contact information on our website. Nor do we sell or provide your info to vendors that pass your information on to other agents.
What we cover:
Medicare 101 Educational Session
We know Medicare can be confusing and everyone has their own particular needs when it comes to their healthcare. That’s why we offer a free, one hour Medicare 101 session to educate people on the most important aspects of Medicare and how different plan configurations may effect each person’s healthcare experience. We use the latest virtual meeting technology, which allows you to get your education from the comfort of your home at a time that is convenient for you. The sessions are live and you can have all your questions answered so you are armed with the knowledge to make the best choices for your Medicare plan options.
Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
A Medicare supplement (Medigap) insurance, sold by private companies, can help pay some of the health care costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, like copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles. Some Medigap policies also offer coverage for services that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, like medical care when you travel outside the U.S. If you have Original Medicare and you buy a Medigap policy, Medicare will pay its share of the Medicare-approved amount for covered health care costs; then your Medigap policy pays its share depending on the coverage selected.
Medicare Advantage Plans (Medicare Part C)
A Medicare Advantage Plan is a type of Medicare health plan offered by a private company that contracts with Medicare to provide you with all your Part A and Part B benefits. Medicare Advantage Plans include Health Maintenance Organizations, Preferred Provider Organizations, Private Fee-for-Service Plans, Special Needs Plans, and Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans. If you’re enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Plan, Medicare services are covered through the plan and aren’t paid for under Original Medicare. Most Medicare Advantage Plans offer Medicare prescription drug coverage and some offer additional benefits like dental and hearing aids.
Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans
Medicare offers prescription drug coverage to everyone with Medicare. If you decide not to join a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan when you’re first eligible, and you don’t have other creditable prescription drug coverage, or you don’t get Extra Help, you’ll likely pay a late enrollment penalty. To get Medicare drug coverage, you must join a plan run by an insurance company or other private company approved by Medicare. Each plan can vary in cost and drugs covered.